KC Meeting Industry Council (MIC)
2013 Education Conference and Tradeshow
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Kansas City Convention Center
14th and Wyandotte, KC, MO
Interested in growing your business? We believe you won’t find a more effective way to market your business to all the various industry organizations than by exhibiting at the KC MIC Education Conference and Tradeshow on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at the Kansas City Convention Center. Hundreds of industry professionals from PCMA, KCMPI, NACE, SGMP and KC SAE will attend the all-day education event. Even more local industry professionals will arrive for lunch as part of the Kansas City CVA Annual Meeting & Salute to Planners.
Don’t miss this all-day educational opportunity to connect with ALL of the meeting industry related organizations!
- Do you want to know more about how to reach meeting planners?
- Are you interested in networking with every industry related group in the KC area?
- Would you like to have the inside scoop on the latest industry trends?
Click here (www.kcmic.org) to learn about becoming an attendee or an exhibitor.
As a member of NSA-KC you are thereby also a member of an umbrella organization known as the Kansas City Meeting Industry Council. (www.kcmic.org). Its purpose is to strengthen the relationships among participating organizations through increased communication and partnership. Join us at the KC MIC Educational Conference and Trade Show to learn valuable insights to stay on top of the latest industry trends
For more information:
- Teresa Hellman, CMP, Chair, KC MIC | Teresa.Hellman@
- Tom Holden, Executive Director, Hotel Lodging Association of Greater Kansas City | Tom@kansascitylodging.org or 816-421-3646
Special 2-hour Master Storytelling Class presented by Orvel Wilson, exclusively for NSA-KC members and candidates. Learn more and register here.