Does Your Business Have Bounce?
Connecting and Closing in a Changing Market
with Karel Murray, CSP
A business with “bounce” is planned, branded and marketed with your core values and profitability in mind. In this information-packed session you will:
- Find out what future trends are going to impact how you market and how you grow.
- Get a step-by-step roadmap to creating a solid marketing identity and strategic action plan.
- Take away top tips for maximizing your marketing design and approach in each media.
- Discover what works and what doesn’t (plus a few new tricks) in branding a market identity.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Develop a marketing plan that addresses demographics and generational differences and heed their specific needs and requirements.
- Identify a true prospect and what level of professional competency they have reached in working as a real estate agent.
- Understand how the marketplace is changing and how these trends affect their future real estate market and growth.
- Implement the concept of “branding” into the development of an effective and efficient marketing plan.
- Understand how their master marketing plan must incorporate internal and external image development.
- Create a strategic plan and vision statement, which adheres to their core, value system and envisioned future while utilizing follow-up controls to monitor success.
- Increase their level of awareness of the various ways to prospect for more business through the printed media, radio, television, direct mail, telemarketing and press releases.
Hour Three - Four
- Complete an advertising campaign and style, which utilizes a “slogo” or “tag line” that is consistent with their vision statement and adheres to fair housing guidelines.
- Grasp the difference between institutional, product and image advertising while utilizing trade publications and incorporating proper positioning of purchased advertising.
- Develop a consistent marketing “look” through emphasizing a unique selling position, business cards, brochures, presentation books and visuals, newsletters and other promotional opportunities.
- Increase their value to the customer & client by focusing on an attitude of maintaining a high level of professional and personal integrity.
9:00 am - 1:00 pm, lunch included. 8:30 am light breakfast and networking.
Register by August 19 to receive the discounted rate. (Meeting fees are nonrefundable.) $55 for NSA-KC members ($65 after August 19) $65 for guests ($75 after August 19)