Ever wonder why some speakers “make it” and others don’t? It’s not a big secret. Successful speakers know the secrets of increasing productivity and profits by creating systems. Success systems that work. Systems that are repeatable.
Book More Business! ™
Marketing for the Experienced Speaker
with Lois Creamer
You will learn:
- Identify target markets – the quickest way to grow your business.
- Qualify prospects faster and more effectively and be more productive.
- Answer sales objections and close more sales.
- Utilize powerful telephone and marketing skills that will really work.
- Increase your bottom line by developing other revenue streams.
- Get to the real decision maker and quit wasting time.
- Increase productivity in your office and learn a repeatable process for getting and leveraging results.
- Develop a memorable positioning statement that is key to your business.
- Create a “kick butt” one sheet that will capture the attention of clients and prospects.
- Create secondary marketing materials that will capture attention.
- Identify the things you need to be doing to create a real business – not just go from speech to speech
Lois Creamer is both cheerleader and strategist! Clients have adopted her philosophy of concept and outcome marketing to Book More Business since 1998. Her expertise has led her to participate in programs for the National Speakers Association at conventions, workshops and chapters. She has also presented to the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers at their national convention and chapters. She has also participated at meetings for Meeting Planners International.
Clients run the gamut from those jump-starting a business to many who are already very successful at what they do. Her clients include CPAE’s Jeffrey Gitomer, Jack Canfield, Patricia Fripp, Roger Crawford, Karyn Buxman, Bill Cates as well as CSPs too numerous to mention. Many clients are names that you may not recognize, but are now running very successful businesses. All look to Lois to monetize their intellectual property!
Prior to starting Book More Business she worked with a successful speaker and in corporate sales and marketing for the United States Steel Corporation.
Open to everyone!
Date: Saturday, March 19
9:00 am - 1:00 pm, lunch included. 8:30 am light breakfast and networking, lunch 12-1:00 pm.
Limited Seating! Register Today!
$55 for NSA-KC members, $65 for Guests/Non-members of NSA-KC chapter. (Meeting fees are nonrefundable.) After March 16 prices increase $10.
Guests Register Here