Help Me Hire YOU! 21 Strategies to Get Booked
and Stay Booked
David Newman, CSP
Thursday, January 22, 1:00-2:00 pm
As a full-time speaker who spent a year booking other speakers for 160+ events, David will show you how to build your business and increase your visibility, credibility and hire-ability! Learn exactly what gets speakers hired using specific strategies from someone who booked speakers daily. Extensive handouts will be provided.
As a result of attending this program, participants will learn:
- More than a dozen marketing and sales strategies for increasing your magnetism, credibility and marketability as an expert who speaks.
- What meeting planners and conference producers really look for when making buying decisions.
- How to rapidly make subtle changes in your own positioning, packaging, promotion and performance to dramatically boost your business.
“David, thanks for the reality check you gave us at the NSA convention. Your program ‘Help Me Hire You’ was awesome! Just the wake up call I needed to understand the thinking of the meeting planner. Thanks! I gave your session a big thumbs-up on the CSP Link today for one of the best programs at NSA this year.”
- Jeff Justice, Certified Speaking Professional
The Most Important Information You Will Take Away:
Specific, actionable steps speakers can take immediately to re-position, re-package and re-focus their business to attract dramatically more and better bookings by learning what buyers, association executives and meeting planners look for (and run away from!) when booking paid speakers for events.
“I’ve been speaking for seven years and David is the first and only speaker to tell it as it really is! If you have the chance to hear David; RUN, don’t walk. His advice, expertise and delivery will fast forward your career by years!”
- Ciaran McGuigan, Certified Speaking Professional
- Are you looking for more leads?
- Could you use more prospects who are eager to become great clients?
- Would you like to supercharge your marketing so that more sales happen?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of those questions, you are in the right place. If you answered 'No,' you are in serious denial.
David Newman has presented over 600 programs and counts 44 of the Fortune 500 among his clients and audiences. After a 10-year career in corporate consulting, today he works with speakers, consultants and independent professionals to maximize their impact, influence and income.
He is the author of the Amazon #1 bestseller Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition. He has been featured and quoted in The New York Times, Investors Business Daily, Selling Power, and is a blogger for Salesforce.com and Vistage, the world’s largest CEO organization.
When he's not speaking, working with 1-on-1 clients and drinking way too much coffee, he is playing old school Atari video games or hanging out with his amazing spouse of 29 years and his 9-year-old black lab named Woofie.
Cost: NSA-KC Members $25, Guests $35. Deadline to register is noon on January 21. We will email the link to the webinar the morning of the 22nd.
NSA-KC Members Register Here