You will not want to miss this phenomenal program with the
incomparable BILL STAINTON!
What I Learned from Winning 29 Emmys that
Speakers Need to Know!
There are three elements to any presentation: the Structure, the Content and the Delivery. Bill Stainton has won Emmy Awards as a producer (the structure), a writer (the content) and a performer (the delivery).
Find out how a 29-time Emmy Award winner applies the lessons he learned from the world of television (and from pals like Jay Leno, Ellen DeGeneres, and Jerry Seinfeld) to his presentations, and how you can do the same.
- How to think like a producer when crafting your presentations.
- How to structure your presentations for maximum effect.
- How to utilize predictable unpredictability to keep your audiences awake and interested.
- A simple rule to help you plan your openings and closings.
- How to use the secrets of comedy writers to make your speeches and stories come alive.
- How to use acting tips to turn your presentation into a performance.
Bill Stainton, CSP, is a multiple Emmy Award-winning TV producer, writer, and performer; an author; and a business humorist. He blends the business smarts he learned from twenty years in corporate management with the show biz sparks he gleaned from working with people like Jerry Seinfeld, Ellen DeGeneres, and Bill Nye the Science Guy to create entertaining and enlightening presentations enjoyed by audiences around the world!
NOTE THE DATE AND TIME CHANGE
Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Time: 6:00-9:00 PM
NEW LOCATION: Law Offices of Phil Klawuhn & Associates, 10150 N. Ambassador Dr, Kansas City, MO 64153
Cost: Fee for NSA-KC members (registration required). $65 for non-members/guests, nonrefundable ($75 after October 15).
NSA-KC members click here to register.
Non-members/guests click on the button to register and pay.